One more time! One more outdoor-edition. Bare feet in the grass, sand or water. Under a big blue sky, surrounded by the beautiful Frisian landscape.
We dance in nature with respect for nature, and those who are living near. After a great first Silent Disco edition, this will be a second event with the special wireless headphones for all dancers. DJ Martin K will be spinning his tunes this day.
Location: Outdoor pool “de Swanneblom” (Near Theetuin Slappeterp)
Available Tickets: 60. Only available online on our webshop. Sale starts sunday 13th of september 20:00 hours.
Ticketprice: € 20,-
Route & Parking zie https://www.swanneblom.com/pagina/10/route.html
To take with you:
- Swimclothing and towel! We’re dancing near a lovely swimmingpond.
- Your own drinkingbottle. Fresh drinking water available near the pond.
19:00 – Arrival at “de Swanneblom”
19:30 – 20.00u Opening ceremony
20:00 – 22.00u DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY with DJ Martin K
22:00 – 22.30u Closing ceremony with uncut fruits
In hosting this night, we follow the current guidelines and rules set by the government. That is why we will not be serving tea and water from glasses/mugs but ask you to take your own drinkingbottle with you. Fresh and cool water is available near the dancesite. We will treat you with fresh fruit at the end of the dance, but this will not be cut and prepared.
We are guests at the Swanneblom and nearby Theetuin Slappeterp. We strive to keep the area clean and safe, and trust all dancers will agree to the rules set for the night.
- If you caught a cold, or don’t fell well: stay at home
- A maximum of 60 dancers
- We respect the 1,5 meter distance rule before, during and after the dance. If you feel any emotions regarding this rule you are invited to dance all frustration out of your body.
- We provide disinfectant and cleaning towels at toilet (also near the Swimmingpond, dance-area).
Want to be there?
Sunday 13th of September at 20:00 we open the ticketshop on our website. You can purchase your ticket online. If you want to be sure, don’t wait too long, we’re going to be sold out.